Stuck in Paris – Can’t take it no more – Day Four…

Finally got a hold of the travel agent and I may be able to fly out through either Rome or Antwerp. I am thinking about driving to Antwerp and visit a colleague there and if the flight decides not to leave, then just drive back to Paris. This means I could be home before the weekend. However, it’s all up in the air right now.

I need to track down a fellow Ottawa colleague who is also stranded and see if I can help her get home too. In the meantime, lots of work to do at the office so there is at least that. I won’t be bored visiting museums and eating lunch in sun-lit sidewalk cafes or getting depressed trying to buy a good bottle of wine.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s